Monday 16 June 2014

Pope Francis Rejects A Bulletproof Car; Says It's Not Necessary Because-

After Pope Francis rejects a bulletproof car he said if you are truly worshipping God, you shouldn't be afraid to die; you should be ready to die any time. As you read this, the unique Pope Francis, who is surprising the world everyday with his acts of kindness and show of love, has refused to use the Bulletproof Popemobile because he believes there is no need to "hide".
READ MORE BELOW & SEE PHOTO



Here is what the peaceful-loving Pope told a Spanish newspaper, La Vanguardia:

    "I remember in Brazil, they'd provided for me an enclosed Popemobile, but I cannot greet the people and tell them I love them inside a sardine can, even if it is made of glass. For me it is a wall. It is true something could happen to me but let's be realistic, at my age I do not have much to lose. I know what could happen, but it is in God's hands."

Pope Francis added that his conscience is clear hence he has no reason to fear...


The bulletproof Popemobile was introduced after the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II in 1981, and favored by Pope Francis's predecessor Benedict XVI. But to Pope Francis, such is not necessary.

Vatican officials aren't particularly happy with this choice, and are said to have voiced fears for his safety during recent appearances in Jordan, Jerusalem, and Bethlehem. They were also unhappy with his decision to, last July, tour Rio de Janeiro in, according to The Independent, "an open-topped white jeep along the sea front of Copacabana beach."

The Pope is insisting that he is not afraid of anything or anyone and has no reason to be hiding. #GoodMan

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

sharethis