Sunday 9 March 2014

Please,Time Has Come And I'm Ready to Get Married Now ––Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima

Will it be thaT AGN President Fred Amata is no longer interested.

 READ MORE BELOW


 Actress and AGN President, Ibinabo Fiberesima said she is waiting for the right man to come and marry her, after she has been married to two different men in the past and eventually she is back home, single again. So she wants to get married the third time? Below is what the popular actress told a reporter about her desire for a new man: "When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him.

 I want to marry please. All my children are grown-up now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sharethis