Monday 2 February 2015

Former CBN GOV Prof Charles Soludo Replies Okonjo-Iweala, Says Nigeria’s Economy Collapsed Under Her Watch


Prof Charles Soludo the  Former CBN Governor has replied Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's dew to her response to his viral article. Interesting 

I read some of the responses to my article, “Buhari vs Jonathan: Beyond the Election”, and I want to thank everyone who has contributed to the debate. I am glad that the debate has finally taken off. 

I have decided, for the record, to re-enter the debate if only to set some records straight and hopefully elevate the debate further. Whom do I respond to? First, let me thank Gov Kayode Fayemi for his very mature and professional response on behalf of the APC.

 It forms a great basis for deepening the conversation. Pat Utomi, Oby Ezekwesili, Iyabo Obasanjo, and thousands of other patriotic Nigerians have raised the content of the debate. Femi Fani-Kayode made me laugh, as usual.
Read More Source--Linda Ikeji

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sharethis