Saturday 16 November 2013

A VERY SHOCKING STORY:THEY POURED SOMETHING ON HER, SEE WHAT NOW HAPPEN.

Am victoria by name, and here is my story..'one Sunday evening I was coming from church prayers and I met a group of girls they where 3 in number one of them said to me,''so you pretend to know how to take men of other people??'' before I said anything they poured something cold such as water or liquid on my face, I did not understand what they poured on my face. after 30 min I started feeling pain on my face ......... Until today,which make it fifth days since I found myself in hosipital and I don't know what's happening patients in the hospital have told me that I need 80 million shillings for plastic surgery I did not came here because I want your money what I need from you is just a word of prayer to defeated these evil humans who continue with These malpractices I'm not ready to hear a fellow human pass through what I've been through One word GOD is Powerful than everything.let your Amen be loud and type Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sharethis