Sunday 24 November 2013

I Have Always Dream Of Been A Pastor - Timaya Said.

The Popular singer, Enetimi Odom, aka Timaya,have seems to have been off the entertainment scene for awhile And we have found out what the popular entertainer seems want's to be, Speaking in an interview,the self-acclaimed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa has said.
See what he said after the cute.




I wish I had the power to heal people.

 I am always inspired whenever I see men of God like Bishop David Oyedepo preaching and teaching people.

 They practise the same teachings and become millionaires overnight.

 I wish I can do that with my music. I would love to be a pastor. I really want to be one,” he said. Timaya seems to have been on top of his game since his fortunes shot up about a decade ago.

 During that period, he earned a fat bank account, recorded six successful albums and scored several chartbusting hits.

The seventh album is currently in the works.

1 comments:

  1. http://www.panakul.com/music-airdew-imukwa-anya/

    The young producer, song writer and singer, AirDew drops his smash single titled imukwa anya ( meaning hope you are awake , it has a funny reply amum which means i am awake ) the street call him junior flavor , the song is making people go crazy. It is the talk of the town now, here is the song.

    Listen and share your thoughts.

    http://www.panakul.com/music-airdew-imukwa-anya/

    ReplyDelete

sharethis