Sunday 25 May 2014

Flavour Says Wedding Bells Will Be Ringing Anytime Soon Because----


Flavour told HipHopWorld magazine in a recent interview:
THAT Weeding bells will be ringing very soon,so any interested ladies should get prepare......
READ FULL STORY
 
Any wedding bells soon?
At this time, I’m still going to be concentrating on my music because I don’t want to have my family and be all over the place, I want to have time for my family.


 And with the way things are now, I will
just be all over the place trying to keep this and keep that and so on.
Three things we don’t know about you
I don’t know things you don’t know but I will tell you things I think you don’t know.
No 1. I’m quiet and I’m original.

I don’t like noise.
No 2. I like helping people. However it comes, if someone is in need, even if it doesn’t concern me, I just like to help. That’s something I do without even knowing.
No 3. I’m so blunt. I don’t care, I will tell you it has to be this way no matter who you are.


 CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERESTING STORIES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sharethis