Tuesday 27 May 2014

Munachi Abii Opens Up On Some Private Stuffs For Us To Enjoy-SEE


The sexiest Munachi Abii is a former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria who later became a rapper, though not much is coming from her in the area. She opened up to Punch on some private stuffs about herself...
SEE BELOW

What have you been up to lately? You haven’t been in the news. Is it a deliberate decision?
Yes it is a deliberate decision. I’d rather be in the news for a good reason. A good reason would be something positive. My video for No Tomorrow just got released, so I’m promoting that.

For you, who is that one guy you would never forget in a hurry?
Well, as much as I would like to remember some, I’ve got what you may call selective amnesia; so it’s all forgotten. I’m actually telling you the truth. The reason why it is in the past is because it didn’t work out and it must have hurt me. If it did, I’d forget it. I have forced myself to forget things to the point where I don’t remember things anymore.

Who was your first crush?
I think Michael Jackson or Bruce Lee. Michael was my love. He could do no wrong in my eyes. He was perfect, black or white. I’m attracted to super humans.

At what age did the love letters and advancements from men start in your life?
I never really got love letters. Advancements from men began in my teens.

So how was it coping with their advances at such a tender age?
That’s easy. We always had lines for the boys and the young men; the ‘I will think about it’ to the ‘I’m sorry I have a boyfriend line’ was always there.

Are you in a relationship?
Yes, I’m super emotional. I love love, but I’ve always been afraid of love. But this time, I decided to let go. I haven’t looked back since.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sharethis