Wednesday 7 May 2014

I'm Tired Of Keeping My "Thing" Until After Marriage.SEE



Can relationship really work without s$$$$$$$yy.A lady who is 25 years old. Growing a good relationship has been a daunting challenge for me, it just won't last. Sometimes my fellow ladies take him from me or lack of séx causes our separation even after letting him know from the beginning that I am totally for a no séx before marriage relationship. At first they would accept only to walk out when I have fallen in love.

Some of these men have been good to me but séx is the only barrier. Some said I'm too rigid. I have really worked on my character because at some point I thought I was lacking some good morals. My friends always advice me that séx keeps relationship going.

But I want to know, can't one have a healthy relationship without séx?

As a vir-gin, if I desire for a man's affection, is it wrong? I really need advice because I'm heart broken now. And I'm beginning to have a rethink on my determination to keep "my thing" until after marriage

2 comments:

  1. My dear, u can ve a healthy relationship without sex, yes its very possible. Be rest assured dat those guys who left u bcos of sex r not worthy of ur luv.
    You r doing d rite tin, tom's up for dat. D rite man will stay n respect ur decision, even luv u more bcos of dat. Keep being a gud girl my luv, but i hope ur character n qualities r being worked as well in being a gud wife material, bcos being a virgin is not all a man wants, we need a wife after sex, a respectful, intelligent, summisive, prudent, thoughtful, caring, luving, faithful, domesticated, honest, n God fearing woman as a wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very very possible to have a healthy relationship without sex. I'm an example. Infact, my luv for her grew daily and i was curious to marry her so as not to loss her to any other man. Today we are married. So dear, it is possible. The right person has not come ur way. He will come and may i plead with u not to trade ur value before he comes. May God help u to stick to ur decision.

    ReplyDelete

sharethis