Thursday 23 July 2015

Meet One Of Britian Most Fattest Man Who Hasn't Worked For Nine Years



Meet one of the Britain most fattest man who is currently waiting for an appointment to see if he can have a gastric sleeve fitted on the NHS. 

But Les told FEMAIL, he hasn't qualified for the surgery yet as he isn't 'ill enough'.
'I'm heavy enough but not ill enough for surgery,' he said.
SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW





'I've been told I'm not unhealthy enough because I don't have a heart condition or sky high blood pressure and because I have type two diabetes not type one diabetes.'

Les said he needs to have the operation on the NHS, which would cost taxpayers around £5,000, as he could never afford to pay for it privately.

'I know the operation isn't the answer to everything but if I get it my life could turn round and I could get back to work and stop being a massive drain on NHS resources,' he said on Channel 5 show Fat Chance of Work.

Les believes he has earned the right to have the surgery for free as: 'I worked all my life so why can't I have a little bit back?

He said he would 'definitely' go back to work if he was capable but currently he can barely move without pain. He relies on his partner, Christine, to help wash and dress him. 
'I don't want to be this size, I have never wanted to be this size. It is hard because I get breathless, I get cramp, I can't rely on everybody all the time. I try to do my best but it's not easy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sharethis